Foreign Student Transfer Requirements
International students who wish to transfer to the U.S.E.S.S. from other institutions must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Students must be admitted to the university.
• Submit a completed I-20 Application form available in the Office of Administration.
• A current bank statement that shows proof of financial responsibility. (Bank statements must be translated to English. If shown in foreign currency, it will be converted based only on the rate as of the date of submission).
• Students who have sponsors must submit a completed USCIS Affidavit of Support form (I-134) along with all the required supporting documents.
• Submit a completed Notice of Intent to Transfer to U.S.E.S.S. form.
• Provide a copy of both sides of the student’s USCIS I-94 form.
• Provide an endorsed copy of the student’s previous I-20 form.
• Provide a clear legible copy of a valid passport with the full name, picture, and expiration date showing.
• All international students enrolling in any program other than ESL100, ESL200, ESL300, TOEFL Preparation, and Business English must provide a copy of their TOEFL exam results showing a minimum score of 500 (or 173 on computer based exam).
• Transferring international students with dependents must complete the dependents section of the I-20 Application form and provide a clear legible copy of each dependent’s USCIS I-94 form (both sides) and valid passport with the full name, picture, and expiration date showing.